It’s that time of year again (one of our favorites :))! We’re breaking out the holiday décor, donning our coziest sweaters, and sipping all the peppermint lattes we can get our hands on. And most importantly, we’re back with our series of guides to help with all your gifting needs.
Whether you’re brainstorming creative white elephant gifts, need a little something for your holiday hosts, or are searching for a gift to keep the whole family entertained, you're in the right place. These are our selections for the early shoppers who want to start checking off those lists.
1. Puzzles For Everyone
Puzzles will never go out of style - especially when there’s so many to choose from. We adore our Charley Harper puzzles and just received an extra challenging 2000 piece version. Does the puzzler in your life prefer abstract mixes or colorful creations? Are they a space fanatic? Or maybe they’re like us and into anything with cats!
More Fun and Games Gifts We Love:
- A watercolor workbook for artists of every level
- These tickets to help you learn something new everyday about art, cats or curious facts
2. The Absolute Best Cocktail Mixes
Want to put together a 1-minute cocktail with a five-star taste? These delightful WithCo Cocktail Mixes make it possible. They're great for the cocktail aficionado who wants to treat themselves, a few friends, or a date in just minutes. Choose between bright Agave Margarita, classic Ellis Old Fashioned, or comforting, cider-reminiscent Sweater Weather. Just add your choice of liquor (or sparkling water for a booze-free version) and ice, shake or stir and voila!
More Bar Gifts We Love:
- The One Bottle Cocktail for creative recipes that require only one spirit
- These freezable stone "ice" cubes to keep your drinks cool without watering them down
- This bitters variety pack to flavor your drinks, baked goods and more
3. A Little Something for the Table
Know someone who likes to host or who has a sweet eye for design? These silicone placemats with Frank Lloyd Wright's architectural designs are just the thing for adding a little pattern and pizazz to a kitchen table, nightstand or bar. Enjoy an instant upgrade with your choice of the Waterlilies or Oak Park designs.
More Kitchen + Tabletop Gifts We Love:
- This finishing salt gift set to elevate your culinary creations
- Eco-friendly silicone bags that you can cook, steam, freeze and store all your goodies in
- Laser cut trivets (available in petals or pebbles) to add a modern touch while protecting surfaces
4. For the kids of all ages
If you need a kid-approved gift that will be equally as entertaining for adults, you can’t go wrong with The Fox and the Star or The Spirit of Springer. Messages of friendship, hope, love and persistence abound in both beautifully written books. With the most beautiful artwork and engaging stories, they’re sure to become household favorites that you'll reach for again and again.
More Gifts for Kids We Love:
- Locally designed 100% cotton onesies to keep kiddos comfy and cute
- Seattle-themed coloring book and easy glide gel crayons for all ages
- Large format floor puzzles with the sweetest animal illustrations