Brown Sugar + Fig Soy Candle
Warm, inviting, and richly romantic. This phthalate-free, pure soy wax candle scent is a great all season addition to any occasion with notes of ripe fig, caramelized brown sugar and top notes of sea salt.
This candle is infused with natural essential oils, including lemon. Locally made by a Black Woman Owned business.
Top: Fig, Caramelized Sugar, Sea Salt
Middle: Brown Sugar, Green Floral
Base: Amber, Dark Musk
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
- Large: Weight: 32oz, Burn Time: 40 Hours, 3.5 x 3.5 reusable glass container
- Small: Weight: 4oz, Burn Time: 25 Hours, travel tin container
Fun fact: The early Olympic athletes used figs as a training food. Figs were also presented as laurels to the winners, becoming the first Olympic “medal.”