Work with us!
We're currently searching for a Sales Associate to join our team 12-20 hours a week :).
The ideal candidate has an interest in art and design, excellent communication skills and a desire to constantly improve their skill-set.
You should be able to work both independently and with other staff members to achieve team goals. Being comfortable with prioritization and task management is key. Taking initiative, being self-motivated, dependable and trustworthy are important too :).
Some experience in high-touch, boutique-style retail sales would be helpful though is not required.
Your positive attitude, open mindedness, train-ability and willingness to receive + apply feedback are the most important assets we're searching for.
You must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand comfortably during shifts on floor and be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays. We're looking to add a long-term, permanent team member - so please, no summer flings.
Our team is pro-vax and pro-mask. As such, our new team member should be vaccinated and able to wear a mask while at work. You should also be comfortable addressing our current in-store capacity limits and mask requirements with customers.
The Sales Associate works with the team to provide an exceptional customer experience and maintain daily store operations. Duties include but are not limited to:
Retail Sales and Customer Service
- Greets customers upon entrance to the store, asks questions to determine client needs and offers suggestions / solutions.
- Helps create energy and excitement around the products we have in store while providing a memorable customer experience.
- Continually explores new methods for improving sales and operations.
Click! Team Support
- Practices situational awareness by watching and listening to interactions between staff and customers.
- Pays attention to what is happening on the sales floor at all times and is ready to assist team or customers as needed.
- Avoids personal business while at work and keeps personal conversations at a minimum; especially when customers are present.
Maintain Store Appearance
- Meets weekly cleaning standards in store to create a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
- Assists merchandising team to execute display build out as needed.
Smersh Design Jewelry Production Assistant
- Builds earrings and necklaces for our in-house jewelry line, working with product manager to maintain proper stock levels.
Applicants must submit both an application and a resume to be considered. If you fit the profile above, please click here to fill out our application AND send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Retail Associate & your name.