Work with us!
We're currently searching for an upbeat, friendly and open minded Sales Associate to join our crew as we transition to new ownership!
Candidates must have evening, daytime and weekend availability and should plan to work in-store 20-30 hours / week. This is an on-site, customer-facing role that would be perfect for an art and design lover seeking to engage with the local community.
Our new friend should have an excellent communication skills and a desire to constantly improve their skill-set. You should be able to work both independently and with other staff members to achieve team goals. Being comfortable with prioritization and task management is key. Taking initiative, being self-motivated, dependable and trustworthy are important too :).
Some experience in high-touch, boutique-style retail would be helpful though is not required.
Your positive attitude, open mindedness, train-ability and willingness to receive + apply feedback are the most important assets we're searching for.
You must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand comfortably during shifts on floor and be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Our team is pro-vax and pro-mask. As such, our new team member must be fully vaccinated and able to wear a mask while at work.
As a Sales Associate, you'll work with the team to provide an exceptional customer experience and maintain daily store operations. Duties include but are not limited to:
Retail Sales and Customer Service
- Greets customers upon entrance to the store, asks questions to determine client needs and offers suggestions / solutions.
- Provides a memorable customer experience by sharing energy and enthusiasm around our products, events and neighborhood happenings.
- Continually explores new methods for improving sales and operations.
Click! Team Support
- Practices situational awareness by watching and listening to interactions between staff and customers
- Pays attention to what is happening on the sales floor at all times and is ready to assist team or customers as needed.
- Avoids personal business while at work and keeps personal conversations at a minimum; especially when customers are present.
Maintain Store Appearance
- Meets weekly cleaning standards in store to create a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
- Assists merchandising team to execute display build out as needed.
Applicants must submit both an application and a resume to be considered. If you fit the profile above, please click here to fill out our application AND send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Retail Associate & your name.