We're currently searching for a kick-ass Retail Associate to join our team! The position begins with up to 32 hours a week. We promote from within and are looking for someone to grow into a leadership position which will come with an increase in hours and pay rate over a period of time. We offer PTO for all employees and health insurance for those working at least 20 hours/week.The ideal candidate has an interest in art and design, possibly with creative endeavors of their own. Our new associate should have excellent communication skills and experience in retail with a focus on customer service. You should be able to work both independently and with other staff members to achieve team goals. Being comfortable with prioritization and task management is key. Taking initiative, being self-motivated, dependable and trustworthy are important too :).
We are willing to train the right person even if you don't have ALL of the qualifications listed. Your positive attitude, train-ability and willingness to receive and apply feedback are the most important assets we're searching for.
You must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand comfortably during shifts on floor and be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. We're looking to hire someone permanently who can take on a leadership role in the future - so please, no short term flings.
The Retail Associate works with the team to provide an exceptional customer experience and maintain daily store operations. Duties include but are not limited to:
Retail Sales and Customer Service
- Greets customers upon entrance to the store, asks questions to determine client needs and offers suggestions / solutions
- Helps create energy and excitement around the products we have in store while providing a memorable customer experience
- Continually explores new methods for improving sales and operations
Click! Team Support
- Practices situational awareness by watching and listening to interactions between staff and customers.
- Pays attention to what is happening on the sales floor at all times and is ready to assist team or customers when needed.
- Avoids personal business while at work and keeps personal conversations at a minimum; especially when customers are present.
Maintain Store Appearance
- Meets weekly cleaning standards in store to create a welcoming and professional atmosphere of the store.
- Assists merchandising team to execute display build out as needed
Smersh Design Jewelry Production Assistant
- Builds earrings and necklaces for our in-house jewelry line, working with product manager to maintain proper stock levels
Applicants must submit both an application and a resume to be considered. If you fit the profile above, please click here to fill out our application AND send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Retail Associate & your name.